2020 ISST BOARD
25 SEP - 9 OCT
Duties of the Treasurer of the ISST Board
· Participate in the monthly Go-to-meeting.
· Counsel the Board on all legal and financial matters.
· Participate in board or society’s special work groups.
· Represent the society in or out of court (alone)
· Help to prepare biennial membership assembly according to the statutes
· Compile our cash reports and our activity reports and send them to the German tax revenue office (Finanzamt) to prove our non-profit-status (Gemeinnützigkeit) and to get tax exemption.
· Act as a controlling officer for any financial and legal endeavors of the ISST and the Board, esp. check if things are done according to the statutes.
· Have registered all changes of the statutes and all changes within the Board at the law court (Vereinsgericht, with the help of a notary).
· Prepare changes of the statutes to be voted on at the membership assembly.
· Help the voting committee to handle the electronic board voting procedure according to the statutes.
Money, accounting, insurances:
· Check if all members have paid their fees and follow up
Employment and remuneration of assistants, free lancers and other suitable helping persons (e.g., lawyer, tax accountant, web consultant):
Due to the establishment of ISST as a not-for-profit organization based in Germany, an ISST member either from Germany, or familiar with German laws governing not-for-profit organizations is highly recommended.
©2020 International Society of Schema Therapy e.V.
International Society of Schema Therapy e.V. is a not-for-profit organization. Glossop-Ring 35, DE-61118 Bad Vilbel, Germany
Why Schema Therapy?
Schema therapy has been extensively researched to effectively treat a wide variety of typically treatment resistant conditions, including Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read our summary of the latest research comparing the dramatic results of schema therapy compared to other standard models of psychotherapy.